Alice. Italian. 22. Feminist. I pretend to be smart and perspicacious all the time. And also pretend to know what I want. But often it's not true. I was a bookworm even before learning how to read and have never abandoned the books of my childhood. I just graduated in International relations and diplomatic affairs, and I'm going to move abroad soon to attend a Gender Studies master's degree. I'd like to see the World and write and read and watch films and take photos and have tea for the rest of my life. These pages are my way to express myself and keep track of moments, of feelings. Feel free to leave a comment or send me an email. I'm a huge chatterbox, this is true, but I don't bite, I promise. firstname.lastname@example.org
- The nice thing about being rescue by Italians it's...
- Small Worlds
- Anna Karenina
- Random stills from a random life
- Where I write that I have no time to write
- Whisper of the heart
- They call me on and on across the universe
- Where I talk about Ghosts, unusual Christmas Scene...
- Images of broken light which dance before me like ...
- Hi everyone, how are you? I didn't pass here in a ...
- ▼ Jan (10)
- ► 13 (98)
- ► 12 (75)
Powered by Blogger.